In light of the evolving situation regarding the coronavirus (Covid-19), we at Vera Villas consider the health and safety of all our guests and team members as our utmost priority.
We have put in place proactive measures to help guests and staff stay safe and healthy during this period.
There are a number of confirmed cases but the numbers are very low compared to Europe and the USA, considering the size of the population. Indonesia strives to put all secondary contacts of the people concerned under observation. Extensive precautionary measures are being taken, including a screening at the airport, the setting up quarantine rooms at hospitals throughout the Island as well as testing of anyone with possible symptoms.
While the situation is under control, we understand that you might still be concerned. We are also taking various precautionary measures:
- Strict cleaning and disinfection protocols. We disinfect the villas between all guests and also on our scheduled cleaning day
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- All staff is wearing masks and gloves
- No “handshake” policy as well as other distancing measures to maximize security
- Careful monitoring the health of staff